Sunday, August 14, 2011

Small Miracles or Coincidence?

Last Thursday I was travelling on a bus from Dimapur to Tuli and...

August 15 is the death anniversary of my maternal grandpa. My granny has also expired. Hence my uncle and his wife in Dimapur sent along with me flowers to be laid on their cemetery at Tuli. Since the flowers were delicate, they wrapped it in a box. But carrying it posed a problem. It couldn’t fit anywhere inside the bus. I didn’t want to put it in the luggage cabin either lest it may get crushed. As I was busy beating my brain for a solution, the answer came in the most unexpected way.

...this is what happened...

All the SEATs in the bus were BOOKED and occupied except the ONE next to me. Unlike other times, there wasn’t anybody standing either. So I put the BOX on the empty seat and reached home thanking God all the way for His goodness. I felt as though my “gone old folks” were seated next to me. Who knows?

Well, some may called it coincidence, luck, or whatever. I called it "small miracles" and surely it was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment