Monday, November 10, 2014

Yippee! Daddy is home!

Before, my life was most of the time outside.
I was hungry for works.
It was all about goals, achievements – self-glory.
But the arrival of this little one I’m looking at now
Has put me under home-arrest and gave me a new thinking.
Now it’s all about her at the moment; Like –
Will I be able to raise her up in the right way?
Can I be a good daddy to her?
What if I gain the whole world but lose this little soul?
I’m beginning to see that ‘How we live our life at home is very important.’

That, first I am a Husband, then a Daddy and my work comes last.
A conqueror in the eyes of the world but
A failure at home;
A hero outside but zero back home
Is not really what the LORD has meant our lives to be.
Now I understand why the mighty Rome fell.
Surely, strong homes make a strong society.
If Nagaland should rise to glory,
Then one thing is necessary –
We must return home
With love and truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment