Wednesday, August 31, 2016

How to Cure Smelly Feet: Best Home Remedy


Smelly feet can be not only embarrassing at times but equally annoying. It’s a situation wherein even a hardcore narcissist can hate himself for once. It is said that men are the worst enemy of this ailment. Perhaps it has to do with our footwear. That is, we tend to wear closed shoes more often as compared to open ones for the ladies.

According to study, feet odour is caused by bacteria which thrive on wet areas. Hence, we are left with two options – One, to keep the feet dry, and two, kill the bacteria.

As a former victim, I have researched and carried out many medications and tips to get myself free from it. I have googled and hunted for tips from fellow sufferers. As I have said, I have tried hundred and one methods, and have finally found the secret – the simplest and the most effective of all, for me. And I hope it works for you too. This is it:

1. Get a basin and put warm water enough to submerge your feet.
2. Add 3 spoons of normal cooking salt.
3. Soak your feet for 30 minutes daily. Later on you can skip a day or two depending on the improvement.

PS: Your favourite book or smart phone can come handy to keep you occupied. If you have no small kids, watching TV is a good option.   

1 comments:

UX Design Studio said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Post a Comment