Saturday, April 11, 2015

10 Powerful Affirmations from the Bible



For those of you who are new to school of Positive Thinking, well, throughout the ages, all the great teachers have observed and taught that ‘our life is shaped by our thoughts.’ And one of the methods that condition our mind positively is Affirmation.

Here are 10 powerful affirmations I have taken out from the Bible which I do on daily basis. They are indeed helpful and act as a life guide. Hope it will benefit you too.

1.    The LORD is my Shepherd I shall not want. He makes me lie
       down in green pastures and leads me beside quiet waters. 
       Psalm 23: 1, 2
2.   The LORD is my Light and Salvation, whom shall I fear?
      Psalm 27: 1
3.   I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
      Philippians 4: 13
4.   The kingdom of God is within me. Luke 17: 21
5.   Our God is a God who saves. Psalm 68: 20
6.  The LORD will grant you abundant prosperity. 
     Deuteronomy 28: 11
7.  Open your mouth wide and I will fill it. Psalm 81: 10
8.  No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame. 
     Psalm 25: 3
9. They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength. 
    Isaiah 40: 31
10. The LORD will make you head not tail...you will always be at
      the top and never at the bottom. Deuteronomy 28: 13 

0 comments:

Post a Comment