Tuesday, July 7, 2015

3 Life Transforming Questions


#1 - What am I doing?
Life is all about action. That means if you are not doing anything, then there is no life in you. Your life is unproductive. In fact, there is nothing frustrating like an idle life. Even if you are employed in some sort of work, you are not free from the danger of laziness. Therefore, if you want to move ahead in life and succeed, always ask yourself constantly – What am I doing? This will gradually see you work.

#2 – Am I pleasing God?
Integrity is the mark of a Godly man. Hence, life is difficult especially if temptations come easy on your way. I know it’s not easy to resist. However, failure to remain true to one’s life principles would prove expensive. Remember, honesty is the best policy. Hence, in all of your ways, especially when you are lured by worldly pleasure, always ask this question – Am I pleasing God? This will help you to connect with God instantly.

#3 -- Is this hard for God?
Many times in life we come across difficult moments. We face problems which come as storm and darken our world. Sometimes the task ahead seems so impossible. We are at our wit’s end. There seems to be no help, no way out. So what do you do?  Well, empower yourself with this power question – Is this hard for God? This will give you the necessary strength and motivation.


2 comments:

Web Designers Pitampura said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Allen Imsong said...

Sure. I am more encouraged to write. Do drop by anytime.

Post a Comment